A few people believe that internet browser bookmarks have turned out to be excess because of the ascent of on the web and social bookmarking. In any case, on the off chance that an individual realizes the best approach to appropriately overseeing and sorting out bookmarks, at that point they will understand the significance of program bookmarks. In this blog, we will talk about the technique for making, arranging, and overseeing Firefox bookmarks.
Click here to know more: ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10
How to open the Bookmarks Toolbar?
On the off chance that you are new to Mozilla Firefox and don’t have a clue how to get to the Bookmarks bar, at that point don’t stress, here is the way you can do that :
1) Open Firefox on your PC.
2) Right-click on the toolbar.
3) From the drop-down menu, pick Bookmarks Toolbar.
Including and expelling Bookmarks Menu symbol from the Toolbar So as to get to bookmarks rapidly, you should consider including the Bookmarks menu symbol in the toolbar. Here’s the manner by which you can do as such:
1) Click on Bookmarks.
2) Select Bookmarking Tools.
3) Click on Add Bookmarks Menu to Toolbar.
4) Now, the Bookmarks Menu alternative will be available adjacent to the library choice in the URL bar.
Bookmarking a page
In the event that you wish to spare a site page for some other time, at that point just bookmark it. Here’s the secret:
1) Open the site page you wish to bookmark.
2) Hit the Star symbol in the URL bar.
3) Alternatively, hit the Control + D keys.
4) on the off chance that the bookmark symbol isn’t situated in the URL bar, go to the ellipsis symbol and snap on it. From that point forward, look to Bookmark This page and pick Add to Address Bar.
Bookmarking every single open tab
On the off chance that you are in a rush and need to close down your PC, at that point you can bookmark all the Firefox tabs before closing the gadget down. Here’s the secret
1) Open any tab.
2) Right-click on it.
3) From the drop-down menu, select Bookmark AllTabs.
4) Now, in the New Bookmarks immediate, key in the Name.
5) Click on the drop-down menu and select thefolder.
6) Click on the Add Bookmarks catch.